17 November 2020
The SCBS BBA is 2nd in the Ranking of 4-year degrees!
The International Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) from SCBS has made a name for itself in the ranking produced by Le Moci (an international business weekly), with a score of 17.3 out of 20! Le Moci’s Ranking covers several different courses: Grande École Programme, business school degrees, Masters of Science, Specialist Masters, etc.
The ranking of these different schools is therefore based on different criteria:
- The percentage of lecturers who have an international business role
- The length of the work placements abroad
- The percentage of lessons in English
- The requirement to learn a 2nd modern language
- The existence of a dedicated international business chair
- Organisation of seminars or classes abroad
- The length of professional experience required to do an Executive MBA (5 years minimum)
- A dual degree (awarded by a foreign partner university)
- The percentage of foreign lecturers
- The awarding of a Masters grade
- Existence and size of former students’ networks
- The possibility of following a course as work-study/apprenticeship
- Being a member of the Confédération des Grandes Écoles (CGE)
- Belonging to the European Erasmus Mundus programme
- Being EPAS accredited (international certification that distinguishes excellent management training)
- Percentage of foreign students in the cohort
- Being Equis accredited (EFMD certification that assesses compliance with international quality standards)
- Being AACSB accredited (American certification that assesses teaching)
This ranking has existed for 10 years and it’s the second time that the BBA has been on the podium, ahead of Audencia, the EMBA and even The American Business School of Paris. Next year’s target: why not win 1st place?