You will experience 2 highlights when you join our PGE, and we invite you to discover them:
Step 1: Foundations
The first year of the Grande École Program is a transition year. Do you have a Bac+3 level and have just finished your prépa or BTS, or would you like to join our program before the end of your BUT? Then this first year of the PGE is for you!
1st year (Bac+3) : Foundation Year
In the 1st year of the PGE, you’ll study the fundamentals of business and learn more about management sciences to prepare you for the rest of your career…
It’s a year of preparation to ensure your success throughout the rest of your PGE.
The aim ? To help you discover yourself, your ambitions and your abilities, and to enable you to choose your path at the end of this first year.
What’s the format for this course?
It’s a one-year program that can only be taken as an initial course (continuous courses).
How do I get in?
You’ll need to have a Bac+2 or 120 ECTS credits.
- A 4 to 5 month internship to (re)discover the corporate world
- ProSPer: this program will enable you to discover your softskills through innovative workshops and seminars to facilitate your professional integration.
Step 2 : the Master’s cycle
The 2nd and 3rd years of the Grande École Program are in fact your two years of Master’s studies.
Through your Master’s degree, you’ll be able to choose from 5 specialization paths to become an expert in your preferred field.
2nd & 3rd years (Bac+4 & Bac+5): the Master’s cycle
The year of choice!
Are you looking for a work–study program or a continuous course ?
The specializations will enable you to develop expertise in the field of your choice. They all include a total of 700 hours of classes, giving you real expertise in the field. What’s more, you’ll have 75% of your courses dedicated to specific teaching. The remaining 25% will be dedicated to core courses.